Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mike and Sophie try to git cute

After the long and mostly fruitless search for cutesy couple photos of the two of us, we figured we better take our anniversary jaunt as an opportunity to get some. Photos, that is. (Hush, y'all.) Well, us being us, it took some trying, and in the end, we figured at least we could provide some comic relief to everyone else. Some of us get to be cute, and others get to make the rest of humanity feel a little cuter. :)Considering that Mike is the one taking the picture...why is he looking so surprised??
I hate it when my husband looks down on me.....
Hey, at least we look like we are enjoying ourselves!
For a skinny boy, Mikey sure has a lotta double chins.
Ok, I admit it, I just have no idea how to be sexy, even on a super cool iron and wood spiral staircase.

No comments:

Post a Comment