Thursday, March 24, 2011

Midnight Visitor Revisited


Jack has lately gotten into the Wimpy Kid series. We read it together most nights before he goes to sleep. So he's really excited that the new movie is coming out, and we said we'd read like crazy this week so we'd be ready to see it. I jetted home from the gym after class tonight so we could get on it -- only to find him already fast asleep in his bed. Well, he just wandered out, still half asleep, squinted through his sleepy eyes and said, "Wimpy Kid?" I think he must have thought it was still evening or something. So....we have a date for tomorrow. We're going to get snacks, snuggle up on the couch, and read until we are done. Or fall asleep. I guess they better be sugary snacks!

1 comment:

  1. Josh reads those every night too, I haven't actually read them yet... I probably should, but I'm more of a Captain Underpants fan :)

    ReplyDelete